- Jo Yanzu – Lead Practice Nurse
BSc (Hons) RGN, Dip Diabetes, BSc Acute Critical Care. The Lead practice nurse is responsible for the management of the nursing team.
- Maja Manojlovic – Deputy Lead Practice Nurse RGN
BSc (Hons) RGN, Dip Respiratory, BSC Health Care Practice
- Maggie Perry – Specialist Practitioner Practice Nurse.
Dip Asthma, Dip Diabetes
- Chipo Kafesu – Practice Nurse RGN
- Alvis Gayle – Practice Nurse RGN
- Betty Kyohairwe – Practice Nurse
- Alison Carpenter – Nurse Practitioner
- Maria Sharpless – Healthcare Assistant
NVQ Level 3
- Gail Myers – Health Care Assistant
- Beverley McIntosh – Health Care Assistant
NVQ Level 3
How To See The Nurses or Healthcare Assistants
All nurse and healthcare assistant clinics are by appointment and can be arranged up to eight weeks in advance by ringing 020 8251 4200. When you phone you will be asked why you want to see the nurse or healthcare assistant. This is to assist us in preparing for the clinic and to make sure we have sufficient stock or to prepare any equipment that may be required during your consultation.
If you cannot keep your appointment please cancel it. This frees appointments for others and prevents waste of our time and NHS money. We see over 200 patients per weekday in surgeries and clinics. Those patients demand immediate appointments for non-urgent problems, without booking, create delays for doctors, staff and patients who have made an appointment. All serious cases and patients with genuinely urgent problems will always be seen. If you are unable to wait for a routine appointment, please give the receptionist brief details of your condition/illness to help make the appropriate arrangements.
For a list of services provided by our nursing team, please see the notice board in the waiting room.