"TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Welcome to Parchmore Medical Centre. On this website you will find the services we offer set out along with some helpful phone numbers. There is also advice on illnesses that you may feel you can manage yourself.
The practice takes pride in its ability to deliver state-of-the-art health care. We believe this enables us to offer a really unique service. Always people-centred, we endeavour to create a genuinely caring environment both for our patients and for our staff. Our mission is to provide patients with readily available medical care of the highest standard whilst encouraging them to show responsibility for their health.
We trust that you will find our new website helpful and informative. Please give us your views.
More About Us...
Central Croydon | Purley | Parkway
If you can’t get an appointment with your GP, call NHS 111 to access a GP Hub.
PARCHMORE MEDICAL PRACTICE – PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
GENERAL MEETING 25th OCTOBER 2017
Venue: Parchmore Methodist Church, Youth and Community Centre,
53 Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath CR7 8LY. (NOT AT SURGERY)
FLU CLINICS 2017
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE FLU JAB PLEASE BOOK AT RECEPTION
OR TELEPHONE US ON 0208 251 4200
Eligible groups include: Over 65 year olds
Diabetics, Asthmatic, COPD, Stroke,
Chronic Heart Disease
- WE ACCEPT INCOMING REFERRALS FROM ALL CROYDON PRACTICES AS WELL AS OUR OWN PATIENTS
- Referred patients will receive a consultation appointment promptly
- Appointment for procedure will then be arranged at the patient’s convenience within a week when possible
- Referring GP practice is provided with written outcome together with histology results (if appropriate)
- Dedicated minor surgery suite
- Refer using the Croydon Minor Surgery form (DXS) or by sending us a referral letter
NHS Choices Website - Parchmore Medical Centre
i Want Great Care Website - Parchmore Medical Centre